STAYVE Citron & Calendula Ampoule (10×8ml)
STAYVE Citron & Calendula Ampoule turns sensitive and irritaded skin into healthy skin.
STAYVE Citron & Calendula Ampoule is filled with calendula officinalis flower, also known as the queen of skin-soothing, to soften sensitive skin and contains citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil and citrus limon (lemon) peel oil that calm irritated skin quickly.
Calendula officinalis - is also called 'sunflower' or 'mary gold' because it opens and closes its petals according to the movement of the sun. The yellowish flowers and fruits of the calendula officinalis flower contain a high concentration of flavonoids. Flavonoids have soothing effect and are said to help relieve skin problems such as acne and pimples.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel oil - inhibits the activity of harmful substances, prevents the skin's overreaction, and soothes troubled skin. It also conditions the skin, making it vibrant and vital.
Citrus Limon (lemon) peel oil - this inhibits the activation of harmful substances, helps to control sebum secretion, and cleanse, helping to care for oily and problematic skin. It cares for dead skin cells to improve skin tone and give elasticity. When used as an essential oil, it relieves headaches.
How to use?
- Cleanse the face thoroughly by using stayve cleansing milk. Lightly apply rose toner on the face with a cotton pad.
- Using a brush, apply a thick layer of exfoliating gel. The MTS treatment is more effective after exfoliating. It is not recommended to use any other exfoliating gel besides the one include in MTS treatment (Dry skin 2min.; normal skin 3min.; oily skin 5min.)
The exfoliating gel's acidity may cause slight tingling on sensitive skin.
- Wash face or wipe with a damp towel or sponge.
- Apply the neutralizing foam with a brush. This foam lowers acidity caused by exfoliating gel. Use hands to gently massage the face for 3 minutes. Wash face or wipe with a damp towel or sponge.
- Begin the MTS treatment (2-3 minutes) after applying the booster ampoule. The booster ampoule comes in various types to meet skin's needs: acne, salmon, peptide gold, whitening, aqua, citron & calendula, hyaluronic acid, microbiome, idebenone and collagen. Regular BB ampoule can be applied instead of the booster, but the booster ampoule is more effective when used before BB Glow treatment.
- Begin MTS treatment (2-3 minutes) after applying the BB GLOW ampoule.
- Apply a mask pack or modeling pack to reduce irritation. You can also use the omega light machine for 10-15 minutes. This step can be skipped if you don't have the machine.
- After remove mask pack, spray the rose toner and pat the face softly to absorb the remaining BB ampoule into the skin. After finish this step, apply the stayve repair cream.
- For aftercare, use stayve repair cream every day after cleansing. We also recommend applying booster ampoules at home to provide nutrients and maximize effectiveness.
-2 years before opening (indicated on a box).
-After opening use within 2 weeks;
-After opening keep secure lid and store in cool place.
No customer reviews for the moment.