FK Irons ONE Tattoo Machine with battery 4.0mm Stroke
Premium quality. Sophisticatedly simple.
Weight: 227 g.
Machine Made In USA
The FK Irons ONE is engineered for every step of the tattoo artist’s journey. This accessible, wireless tattoo machine opens the door for more artists to create with high-quality equipment at any stage.
The FK ONE also arrives with:
• High-Quality Travel Case with Custom-Cut Protective Foam
• Two Rechargeable Panasonic 18500A Battery Cells
• Dual-Battery Charging Dock
- Fixed 4.0mm Stroke, versatile option for all styles
- Wireless Operation with Easily Replaceable, Rechargeable Drop-In Battery
- Quick-Twist Battery Hatch & Power Disconnect
- LED Voltage Indicator & Color Spectrum, blinking light indicates 0.5 Volt increment
- New Ergonomic Grip and also compatible with all modular FK Grips, including disposables
- Click grip needle depth adjustment
- Dual-Battery Charging Dock included, charge indicator turns blue once battery is charged (use only included power cable to plug in the dock!)
- Compatible with most standard tattoo needle cartridges
- Minimal vibration
Machine weight: 227grams (8 oz)
Machine dimensions: 36.7mm x 124mm
Machine body material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
Battery type: Panasonic NCR 18500A Battery (Note: We always recommend using high-quality batteries, such as Panasonic)
Battery life: Commonly around 2-6 hours of tattooing. (charge duration is subject to variation depending on the used voltage, needle brand and size as well as environmental factors such as temperature etc.)
How to Operate the Quick-Twist Battery Hatch:
Twist clockwise to close & activate the machine's battery.
Twist counter-clockwise to open battery hatch.
Push down & keep twisting counter-clockwise to deactivate battery.
No customer reviews for the moment.